Some of the key benefits of membership in the program are:
- Engagement with top students for possible recruitment for work in the area of geomodeling, data science, uncertainty quantification and geophysics
- Facilitated access to research results (publications, reports, software, etc).
- Annual meeting to review and discuss research.
- Visits by Stanford faculty to member companies’ sites to make technical presentations of the Program’s research results. The site presentations and all information, data and results arising from such visitation interactions will be shared with all members and the public.
- Opportunities to engage in sponsored projects on topics of interest (see research tab for example projects).
- Opportunities for members to share information and data in an open environment. Members are highly encouraged to make suggestions on research areas and topics of mutual interest.
Membership fee is $50,000 per year, renewed annually. Affiliate members may wish to provide additional funds above the annual fees to be used for SCERF Affiliate Program research conducted by a participating faculty member or for a particular area of research under the SCERF Affiliate Program. The faculty director of the program will determine how the additional funding is to be used in the SCERF Affiliate Program. All research results arising from the use of the additional funding will be shared with all of the Affiliate Program members and the general public.
The SCERF Industrial Affiliates Program is governed by the Stanford University Policies Affecting Industrial Affiliates Program Memberships.
Please contact us to discuss the membership opportunities.